Learning Leaders Bootcamp
Have you just become the leader of the learning function? Or would you like to grow you career toward that goal? You can develop the knowledge, skills and abilities to make a strong start or build your skills as the learning leader. Often, learning leaders start as successful leaders in other areas of the business. You can transition smoothly and make a focused impact on the business using the knowledge and tools provided in this course.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Establish the workplace and procedures your team will use to make sure all the work gets done on time, on budget and to your exacting quality standards
- Establish quality and learning effectiveness standards
- Align your team’s work with the most important goals of the organization
- Structure and staff your learning team to meet your goals
- Manage the change that accompanies learning – so the learning sticks and becomes performance improvements
This course is under development. If you would like us to notify you once it becomes available, please click the Take This Course button. It will tell you that you are enrolled for this placeholder (free) course. This is how we know you want us to notify you when the course is ready. You are not under any obligation to enroll once the course is available. We’ll just let you know it’s here – and you decide.
Thanks for letting us know that you might be interested in the course: Learning Leaders Bootcamp. We will let you know as soon as it is available. This free placeholder has one lesson in it – with a quiz (survey) so you can let us know what you’d like to learn in this class. Please let us know your thoughts by completing the survey.
The LDI Team