Web Site Terms, License, Privacy and Conditions of Use (“terms”)
The following terms, conditions of use, and license is a legal agreement between you or another entity on whose behalf you are entering into this agreement (“you” or “Customer”) and Learning Development Institute, Inc dba LDI, a Florida corporation, as the licensor hereunder (“LDI”).
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law worldwide.
One Person License. Your license to use the products is for you, as an individual user. Accounts should not be shared by multiple people. Anyone who wants to use the site or license the products should have their own account.
Usage of the products
The products you find on this site are the sole property of LDI. When you download any product(s) from this site, the copy(ies) you save are still the property of LDI and you have a license (permission) to use those products in specific ways. Some ways of using the products are not allowed. Your license is not exclusive to you – so other people can also license the same products from us. Your license is non-transferable – so you can’t pass it on to someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your account and revoke any and all licenses to products from our site, with or without reason. Below are some examples of how you can or can’t use the products. These are not exhaustive lists of how the products can be used.
For example, you CAN use the product:
- To create a personal work, such as your personal blog or personal website or a school report
- To create a business work, such as your annual report, your marketing material, or in your in-house training
- To create a business work for someone else – such as a client
- As many times as you like
- In print, on the web, and in other forms of media
- At any size or resolution you like
For example, you CANNOT use the product to:
- Sell to other people as an individual product or as part of a collection (send them here to get their own license)
- Give away to other people (send them here to get their own license)
- Mix with other elements or make changes to it (create derivative works) and then sell as an individual product or as part of a collection
- Be part of any logo or trademark; nor used in a way that infringes on anyone’s trademark; nor implies endorsement of a good, service or any other offering.
- Create any pornographic, obscene, immoral, libelous, defamatory, or unlawful works
- Imply personal endorsement by a human shown in the product
- Sub-license. For example, if you use one of our products in a work for your client – they can’t turn around and keep using the product in other works in their business.
- You can’t “share” the cost of the products and “share” the products with anyone else. Each person must have their own license. If you want to use the learning, tools or other resources from our site for several people in your organization, you must have a license for each person. Alternatively, contact us to negotiate an enterprise license.
- Post or upload to any site that tries to claim they own what you have posted or uploaded.
- Include as part of a product for resale such as, but not limited to, templates, image packs, etc.
If you’d like to use a product differently than allowed in these terms, get in touch with us. We might consider it.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LDI at any time. Upon terminating your access to these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LDI’ web site are provided “as is”. LDI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LDI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Trademarks & Intellectual Property
You don’t have any rights to use the LDI trademark as it is, or even if you make modifications to it. You also agree to not register or do business under a similar name, including but not limited to a domain which would be a misspelling of our name. You should take care that any trademark you create for your business is not similar to ours or likely to be confused for ours. Other trademarks, including names of products, companies or their logos which appear on the LDI site are the property of their respective owners. Appearance of these does not constitute them endorsing LDI or LDI endorsing them. If you believe that any Image or other material made available by LDI infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify LDI through our contact form. Our small preview products have watermarks that you are not permitted to remove. Do not use the small preview image, license and download the regular image.
You may not copy or mimic any part of our site, or the whole site. You may not adopt the look and feel of our site, including but not limited to the headers, footers, graphics, buttons, icons, and sitewide code. You are also not permitted to frame up (or use any similar mechanism toward) the LDI site.
In no event shall LDI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LDI site, even if LDI has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
LDI is not obligated to issue refunds under any circumstances unless required by law. If a refund of all or part of the fees you paid is issued – it will go back to the same card or account which was used to make the purchase.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless: LDI, Inc, LDI, its officers, employees, shareholders, directors, managers, members and suppliers, against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of the product. You further agree to indemnify LDI for all costs and expenses that LDI incurs in the event that you breach any of the terms of this agreement with LDI. LDI shall not be liable for any damages, costs or losses arising as a result of modifications made to products or the context in which the products are used by you. LDI’ total maximum aggregate obligation and liability to any one Customer for all claims shall be twenty United States Dollars – US$20.00 – (the “Limits of Liability”).
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LDI’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LDI does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LDI may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LDI does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LDI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LDI of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
LDI may revise these terms at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to LDI’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to the policy
This policy may be updated from time to time. Visiting this policy page will ensure that you are up to date on the most recent policy. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us using the Help section of the site.
Because we believe the best protection of your personal information is for other people to not have it, we collect only the absolute minimum information needed to provide you a service. Typically this includes your email address and name. We also store the username and password you create – so you can log in again. When you make a payment, we do not see the details of your payment method. We just receive notification that the payment was made to us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Protection of Your Personal Information
We make every effort to protect Personal Information submitted to us, however since no method of security is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web Site, you can contact us through the contact form.
By purchasing resource (“item” or “file” or any other product) you are being granted a license to use these files for specific uses under certain conditions. Ownership remains with LDI and the respective copyright holders (Authors), and you are required to abide by the following licensing terms.
You can use the products for:
- Personal or commercial use
- Installable items may only be installed on a single computer, but can be used in multiple projects.
- All other items may be used in commercial projects.
- For yourself or on behalf of a client
- On its own, or as part of a new work
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale
You cannot use the products for:
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
- You have rights for royalty free use of our resources for any or all of your personal and commercial projects.
- You may modify the resources according to your requirements and use them royalty free in any or all of your personal and commercial projects. For example, you may include a licensed resource in a website you will be designing for a client.
- You are not required to attribute or link to LDI in any of projects.
- LDI will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of using our resources.
- We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy at any time.
You do not have the rights to redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the file downloaded to any third party.
For any resalable web applications or software programs, you should not include our graphic resources as an additional attachment. This will be considered as a redistribution of our resources which is forbidden by us.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LDI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF LDI Team OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.